If you are looking for the easiest way to make BBQ instant pot ribs recipe, then you have landed on the right place. Making BBQ instant pot ribs recipe is not so simple, but if you know the proper rules, then you can make it quickly.
The best thing about BBQ instant pot ribs recipe is that it can be made easily, and anyone can try it. In case if you are new in cooking and don’t know which method to try first or which recipe to try, then BBQ instant pot ribs recipe is the best recipe for you.
BBQ instant pot ribs is so tempting and mouth-watering that beginners can try it easily. Besides ordering fast food, you can try this dish as it’s simple and easy-to-follow.
Keep this in mind that ribs are not hard to cook, but require much time when it comes to cooking. Your guest would love this dish, and it’s perfect for all types of people.
Let’s discuss the ingredients and how you can make this dish. Make sure to read our shredded chicken instant pot recipe.
BBQ instant pot ribs recipe Ingredients
Here are the amazing ingredients of this dish that you can try. As it’s a dish that contains lots of ribs, then you can follow it easily. Let’s get started.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, onion powder, and kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder and chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Half teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder and dried oregano
- Ground cumin for taste
- Black pepper for taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pork ribs make sure they are clean and don’t forget to remove the fats
- 2 cups of chicken stock and barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
BBQ instant pot ribs recipe Instructions
The instructions are simple and easy to follow. The preparation time is 30 minutes, so if you are trying to make it fast, then here are the steps that you can follow.
- Take a small bowl and combine all the ingredients, including salt, onion powder, brown sugar, thyme, mustard, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, oregano, cumin, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Make sure you have added the amount mentioned above.
- Remove the fat from the ribs and apply brown sugar on all the sides of the ribs. This is a simple way to marinate the ribs.
- Now, make sure to add the apple cider and stock into the instant pot. After you are done, you can add the ribs, which is the essential step.
- It’s time to adjust the time of the instant pot. Hence, you are making it in 25-30 minutes, then should adjust the time to 30 minutes.
- Once you are done, make sure to cook it again for 4-5 minutes, so you can easily get the best ribs.
- Enjoy your meal, and don’t forget to mention your experience with the recipe. Don’t forget to check our Instapot potato salad.
The best thing about BBQ instant pot ribs is that it easy, and anyone can try it. If you feel that you want to add more color to the method, you can also add parsley leaves, but it depends on your choice. You can share your way of cooking with us in the comment section, and we are sure you wouldn’t regret it. For more details, check our other recipes.