If you are looking for the best instant pot chili recipe, then this blog is best for you. Here I am going to share an eight-minute instant pot chili recipe that you can try. Chilies are really easy to make in instant pot, and that is why people love to make chili recipes.
Furthermore, if you are a beginner and want to try amazing chili recipes, then here is the recipe named Instant pot chili that you can try.
The best thing about this recipe is that it’s flavorful, and you can add as many ingredients as you want. You can even make it by adding beans or ground turkey. Also, you will be amazed to see its delicious taste.
Instant pot chili is a Mexican dish, and people from the United States and Texas loved to eat this dish. It’s full of flavors, and the ingredients are simple as well. You can make this dish in 33 minutes.
How long it takes to prepare the Instant pot chili recipe?
This recipe is simple and easy to follow, so you can make it in 33 minutes. Yes, you heard me right. If you have guests coming to your house, then this dish will impress them easily.
You can prepare it in 8 minutes and the total time for cooking is 33 minutes. Here is the entire calculation required to make the Instant pot chili recipe.
- It takes 8-12 minutes for chilies to get the pressure.
- 25 minutes are required for cooking it at high pressure.
- For the process of sauteing, it requires 2-3 minutes.
- 1 minute is needed for adding the ingredients and mixing it.
- So, in short, it can require 30-45 minutes to prepare the recipe.
Sometimes, the time depends on the instant pot that you are using. Here is the best instant pot that you can use in 2020.
In case, if you are adding dried beans, then make sure to soak them in water for 24 hours before using them. In this way, they will become easy to digest, and you can cook them quickly.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chili Recipe
Here are the essential ingredients that are required for the Instant pot chili recipe.
- 1 cup dried kidney beans. Make sure to soak them for 12 hours before using
- Lean ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup chopped celery, carrot, yellow bell pepper, diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup of water
- 5 tsp cumin, chili powder, sea salt, and fresh black pepper
- Sour cream
- A small amount of lime juice
Some of the ingredients are optional such as lime juice and avocado. You can skip them if you don’t want to use them.
Instructions of Instant Pot Chili Recipe
- Before making the recipe, the first thing you have to do is soaked the kidney beans. You can do it by putting in a large bowl and add some water into it. Make sure you have added enough water; otherwise, they will not soak properly.
- The next day drains the water and checks your beans. Now prepare other ingredients such as onion, garlic, and other vegetables. Make sure to wash them before you use them.
- Now preheat the Instant pot and press the saute option. Once your pan is hot, add oil and add ground beef one by one. Make sure to break it into pieces.
- Once it’s started to get brown color, then add more oil and add onions, garlic into it.
- Now, add all the ingredients one by one and give them a good stir. Once you are done, put on the lid and move the knob to the sealing position.
- After that press “manual,” make sure you have select the “high pressure” option and adjust the timings to 25 minutes.
- Now, wait for the pot beeps message. Once the pin is down, open the pot.
- In the end, you can add lime and other ingredients such as avocado. You can also add cream according to your requirements.
This recipe is best for those who want to prepare a meal in just a few minutes. It’s a famous dish and can be made easily in the instant pot. You can prepare it for your guests or can have it during dinner. In case if you don’t want to add lime, then feel free to skip it. This dish is best for those who want to enjoy something tasty during winters.
You can also suggest us and do let us know how you liked our recipe. Comment below if you have any other queries regarding this recipe.