Instant pot brown rice is not just simple to make, but are delicious as well. If you want to try something new and simple, then Instant pot brown rice is best for you.
But the question is how to cook brown rice in instant pot? There are many ways to make cook Instant pot brown rice, and here is the simplest method which I am going to share on this website.
With the help of my simple Instant pot brown rice tips, you can make the perfect rice. Besides, I am also going to share some tricks that can help you to make perfect rice in no time.
So, if you are a beginner and want to try something new, then these tricks and methods will surely be going to help you.
Instant pot brown rice
Cooking Instapot brown rice is not as hard as it looks. But before you cook, you have to follow some techniques. With the help of these techniques, you can make the perfect rice in no time.
Even if you are a beginner, then don’t worry because these tips will surely be going to help you. And in the end, you’ll be in love with this foolproof recipe. Cooking food while taking care of your kids can be a juggling act.
Here are the complete instructions and ingredients that you can follow to make Instant pot brown rice. Here is the instant pot cookbook that can help you to make more recipes.
- Use 2 cups of brown rice
- Take 2 ½ cup water
- The first step is to wash the rice and add it to cold water for some time. Once you are done, you can now add the rice into Instant pot.
- As you have added the rice, then you can add more water and stir to combine. Make sure you have removed all the grains. Keep this in mind that the rice can be made perfect if you have removed all the grains. For stirring, you can check our instant pot accessories.
- Close the lid and turn the steam on. Make sure you have chosen the medium temperature to make the rice.
- Once the rice starts to cook, you can change the temperature to high and let it on the flame for 20 minutes.
- When you heard the sound of the beep, then you can again let the rice cook for 10 minutes. This is the best way to make yummy rice.
- After 10 minutes, use the spoon to check whether rice has been made or not. If you feel that rice is not cooking, then you can cook it again for 2-3 minutes. I like to check my rice using a spoon.
- After 2 minutes, remove the lid carefully, and your rice is ready to serve.
Can you use meal prep rice?
Yes, you can use meal prep rice, but for that, you have to follow some precautions. Uncooked rice is not healthy for your body and can cause bacteria as well. So, if you want to use rice, make sure they are cooked and are made at high temperatures so that bacteria can be avoided.
The best way to eat Instapot brown rice is after they are cooked. Don’t eat them after 3-4 days. Yes, you can refrigerate them for 2 days, but not more. Make sure to follow the right steps to make instant pot rice.
Instapot brown rice is one of the best meals that you can try. You can make various types of dishes using this rice. Whether you love Biryani or Chinese, you can make anything using this rice. For best results, make sure to use the best instant pot in 2020.
Don’t forget to comment below how you liked this recipe. You can also share your own ideas regarding how to cook the best Instapot brown rice in 20 minutes.