If you are one of those who loved to have sweet as a dessert, then Instapot cranberry sauce can be your best choice. This Instapot cranberry sauce is ideal for those who have cravings for sweets and don’t know which dessert they should try.
You can have Tangy-sweet cranberry sauce after lunch and dinner, depending on your choice. Furthermore, this spread can be used as a jam or on the cake. You can also make it in different ways, but if you want to make the ideal one, then here I am going to share the method with you.
The method used in this article is tried by me, and you can also try it because it’s easy, and anyone can try it.
Here is the best Tangy-sweet cranberry sauce method that you can try and can make it in 20 minutes. Don’t forget to tell me in the comment section below how you liked it.
The best thing about this Instapot cranberry sauce is that you can even try it with chicken and turkey, so what are you waiting for? Let’s get into the details.
Instapot cranberry sauce
Instapot cranberry sauce has been the best dessert for decades, and many people are using it. This sauce is simple and doesn’t require much time. You can have it during lunch and dinner, but most preferably, you can use it during dinner.
It’s a simple instant pot recipe and comes with lots of amazing benefits. You can also add your own ingredients if you want.
Here are the ingredients and the complete procedure that you can follow to make Instapot cranberry sauce.
- 24 ounces cranberries
- 1/2 cup juice of an orange
- 2 teaspoons orange zest for flavor
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or any other syrup you want to add
- 1cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
The preparation time of this Instapot cranberry sauce is 5 minutes, and the total time required for cooking is 20 minutes. Sometimes, it depends on the Instapot that you are using. For better results, here are the best Instapot that you can use in 2020.
Here are the instructions that you can follow to make Instapot cranberry sauce in 20 minutes.
- The first step is to clean the cranberries. You can do it by washing them with warm water and then with the cold water. Make sure to remove the stems.
- Now, place all the cranberries in the instant pot. After that, add the orange juice.
- After that, add maple syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, and any other ingredient if you want. Make sure to mix all the ingredients gently.
- Now, lock the Instapot and give it a high pressure for 2-3 minutes. If you have a high-pressure Instapot, then 2 minutes could be enough.
- After 10 minutes, the instant pot will release it’s pressure normally. Now, you can remove the vent.
- Once you are done with all the above steps, now set the instant pot and cook the cranberries for 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring it until the material becomes thick.
- Pour all the material in a pan and let it be cool for a while. You can serve it with bread or any other food.
How to enjoy this sauce?
You can enjoy this sauce with your favorite biscuits and can use it as a spread on the jam. Most people love to enjoy it with their biscuits, as it can bring a new flavor to your desserts.
Sometimes, you wouldn’t be able to find the best cranberries, so you can use jam to make the fresh spread. For best results, don’t forget to store it for a long time.
Cooking Instapot cranberry sauce is easy if you know the right rules. You can cook it during events or parities depending on your mood. But before you do that, don’t forget to try our other recipes as well. Instapot cranberry sauce is the best way to impress your guests. Do let us in the comment section below how you liked our Instapot cranberry sauce recipe.