Are you waiting for a delicious dish, and you can make it in a few minutes? Then try chicken mole nachos, not just this dish is perfect, but also best for all types of people. Without any doubt, this dish is delicious and easy to make.
The best thing about this dish is that its taste is tempting, and you can easily impress your guests. Furthermore, there are lots of ways to make this dish. You can have it during lunch or dinner.
This dish can win the heart of thousands of people, and without any doubt, you can have it anywhere anytime. The best way to make this dish is to marinate the chicken first so that you can have a perfect taste.
Chicken mole nachos just take only 45 minutes for cooking, and you can cook them at Instapot.
Here is the method that you can try to make Shredded chicken mole nachos. Before you try this dish, don’t forget to read the ingredients. Let’s get started.
Related: Delicious Instant pot chili recipe
Shredded chicken mole nachos
If you are one of those who loved to have amazing foods, but don’t know how to cook them fast, then chicken mole nachos is the best dish for you. You can make it in 45 minutes.
Besides, this dish is best for those who loved to have healthy snacks during dinner. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s dive into the details on how to prepare the best meal for you.
Shredded chicken mole nachos ingredients are as followed.
- 1 Ancho chile
- 1 whole tomato
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 ½ teaspoon almonds and adobo sauce
- 1 ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pkg Multigrain Tortilla
- 6 chicken thighs with bones
- 1 ounce candied
- 1 medium avocado
- Lime wedge for serving
How to cook Shredded chicken mole nachos?
Here are the complete instructions that you can follow to cook Shredded chicken mole nachos. The preparation time for this dish is 15 minutes, and the cooking time is 30 minutes. You can cook it in 45 minutes.
- The first step is to take the dried Ancho and add them to the hot water. Once they are clean, you can drain the water and remove the seeds.
- Now take a large blender and add things into it such as chopped onions, chili, adobo, almonds, salt, and cumin. Blend them until you get the smooth paste that can dissolve into the dish easily.
- The third step is the most important one. You have to take an instant pot and place the chicken pieces. Make sure to marinate the chicken properly, so you can make a perfect Shredded chicken mole nachos dish.
- Once you have marinated the chicken, now close the lid and seal it. Close the lid and add the pressure. Cook it for 25 minutes.
- Now remove the lid and dish out the chicken. Don’t forget to remove the bones and shred the chicken.
- You will see that sauce is still in the pan, so make sure to cook it on high pressure.
- Once you have completed all the steps now, make sure to add the rest of the things such as chips, mole sauce, radishes, and cilantro.
- Add some cheese into the sauce and heat it until the cheese gets melt.
Your Shredded chicken mole nachos are ready, and you can have it with rice or any other bread you want to. This dish is full of amazing proteins and chicken. You can have it during lunch or dinner. Make sure your instant pot is clean before you try this recipe.
Shredded chicken mole nachos is the best dish that you can try in 2020. This dish is perfect and can bring new taste into your mouth. The taste is so tempting that your guest would love this dish. Comment below for more recipes and amazing tips.